Donate to The Gatehouse
The Gatehouse is a charitable organization. Your donation helps to transform lives of those victimized by childhood sexual abuse. Please consider making an online donation today. Use the form below donate. Thank you for your support.
Official name: The Gatehouse Child Abuse Investigation & Support Site, CRA Charitable Registration#869730648RR0001
How Can You Help?
You can support The Gatehouse by:
- Giving an automatic monthly financial donation
- Making one-time personal financial donation
- Making a gift in honor of or in memory of a loved one
- Recommending The Gatehouse to your employer’s Employee Charitable Donations program
- Sponsor The Gatehouse Healing the Voice Within Annual Visual Arts Fundraiser
- Corporate Sponsorship
How Can You Donate?
You can make a donation by:
- Donating online through Canada Helps (one time or monthly)
- Mailing a personal cheque payable to “The Gatehouse”
- Consider a gift in your will. Official legal name is “The Gatehouse Child Abuse Investigation & Support Site”
The Gatehouse, 3101 Lake Shore Blvd W., Toronto, ON, M8V 3W8
Donations of $25 and up will be issued a tax receipt.
Questions? Contact us:
Phone: 416-255-5900 x225