Annual General Meeting
June 24 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm at
The Gatehouse Annual General Meeting will be taking place on Thursday, June 24th from 4 pm – 5:30 pm EST via Zoom online meetings. In order to vote at the AGM, your membership fee for 2021 must be paid. Register to confirm your attendance here
- Providing an overview of 2020 activities
- Review and approval of financials
- Voting-in of Board members.
- Musical performance by Daniella Zarubica at this year’s event.
Membership Cost: Membership is $10 per year. If you have not yet paid your membership fee for 2021, please go to https://thegatehouse.org/become-a-member/ to pay online using a credit card or PayPal. Once your membership fee is paid and confirmed you will receive a Zoom link to the AGM meeting.
Benefits of being an official member of The Gatehouse
As a member you will:
- Receive information about programs and services we offer
- Attend and vote at the annual general meeting every spring
- Connect with other persons in the community to procure in-kind services and possible donations
- Participate in volunteer activities in support of the Gatehouse based on your area of interest and expertise, for example fundraising initiatives, annual 5k run/walk, house maintenance, painting, landscaping, community awareness, conference planning, program development and research, social media, photography, film production.
It’s your way to be involved in meaningful activities that address the trauma of childhood sexual abuse!