Join us at our upcoming
Annual General Meeting
Thursday, June 1, 2023
4:30 pm to 5:30 pm EST
We are pleased to announce that the 25th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of The Gatehouse will be held on:
Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023
Time: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Location: ONLINE via Zoom
Registration is required.
Please register in advance for this meeting by clicking this link and completing the brief form: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkceitqDIjGdznfIrNKAYgXg2cPdr6AtM3
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the Zoom link information to join the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes from the Previous AGM
- Treasurer’s Financial Report – Review and Vote on Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of the Auditor
- Executive Directors Report
- Election of Board Members
- Other Business: Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act [ONCA] Update – Members will be receiving some documents pertaining to this item via email in the near future.
Please note that only members whose names appear on the members register in good standing in 2022-2023 will be eligible to attend and vote at the meeting. If you have not yet paid your membership fee of $10, you can do so online via https://thegatehouse.org/become-a-member/
We look forward to your presence at the Annual General Meeting as we discuss The Gatehouse’s progress, achievements, and plans for the future. Your participation is crucial in shaping the direction of The Gatehouse.
For any inquiries or to request a proxy form, please contact:
Thank you for your continued support.
Benefits of being an official member of The Gatehouse
As a member, you will:
- Receive information about the programs and services we offer
- Attend and vote at the annual general meeting every spring
- Connect with other persons in the community to procure in-kind services and possible donations
- Participate in volunteer activities in support of the Gatehouse based on your area of interest and expertise, for example, fundraising initiatives, annual 5k run/walk, house maintenance, painting, landscaping, community awareness, conference planning, program development, and research, social media, photography, film production.
Cost: $10 per year
It’s your way to be involved in meaningful activities that address the trauma of childhood sexual abuse!
Questions? If you have any questions or need help with launching your Zoom app, please email Maria