4 Week Women’s Empowerment Group
Dates: Mondays Jan. 29, Feb. 5, Feb. 12 & 19
Time: 7 pm to 9 pm
Location: Humber College Lakeshore Campus, Building H Room 112
Required: Must be over the age of 18. Please bring bottled (reusable bottle) water. This is a closed group. Attendance is encouraged at all sessions.
This program is open to new, current and previous Gatehouse program participants, volunteer facilitators, placement students and all other Gatehouse volunteers.
Topics discussed include:
- Building strength out of fear.
If only I could***I would ***But/try/later do not define me.
- Who are you and what are your aspirations/goals?
How are you creating/achieving them?
- Making a difference in the lives of others.
Serving yourself first and others second.
- Matching your inner and outer voice – communication & your needs.
- Trusting yourself and others.
Sabra Desai, RSW, MSW, Therapist, and Educator.
This program was generously supported by The Shoppers Drug Mart Life Foundation.