The Gatehouse offers moving meditation workshops at The Gatehouse Community Healing Garden. The workshops provide participants with a meaningful opportunities to practice a gentle moving form of meditation called, “Ba Duan Jin” which is beneficial for self-care. The movements promote holistic health by connecting the mind and body.
It’s time to slow down, breathe, and learn some simple, but powerful techniques that will decrease anxiety while…
- Increasing your energy level
- Creating better health and longevity
- Improving self-image and self-esteem
- Increasing self-confidence and positive attitude
- Improving concentration, work and study habits
- Managing stress levels
- Producing a sense of relaxation
Step into the Creative & Meditation Links
- Brad Hutchinson’s Step into The Creative: https://www.stepintothecreative.com
- Ba Duan Jin Guided Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p88swJqcYdU
- Mindful Meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNt5akGo1AI
- Open Heart Meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnBFxtPlEbY
- Renewal Meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJVq5kuu_8
As part of the meditation process, we also visit and conduct Labyrinth walks at The Gatehouse Labyrinth Nawayee. The Labyrinth Nawayee is a peaceful and meditative space that helps to center and ground one’s focus.