Thank you for choosing The Gatehouse as the charity of choice for your upcoming event!
Your kind support to our organization is a meaningful way to enhance community capacity and build partnerships in supporting survivors of childhood sexual abuse in their healing journey.
Your event fundraising and awareness efforts will help us continue to provide our life-saving Peer Support, Investigation Support programs and Full Circle Art Therapy programs and services for children, youth and their families impacted by childhood sexual abuse.
We are grateful to collaborate with you and your team.
The Gatehouse may provide the following:
- The Gatehouse signage including stand up banners
- Copies of The Gatehouse promotional materials including flyers and stop child abuse wristbands;
- A Gatehouse staff member or volunteer to attend the event or cheque presentation;
- Recognition of the event on our website and social media sites and on our Personal Transformation Web Radio Show.
The Gatehouse cannot provide:
- Staff and volunteers to assist in the event, beyond what has been discussed and agreed upon
- Share access to our donor contact information. We may spread awareness of the event via email to our contacts
- Promotions for the event beyond listing it on our website and social media sites including Facebook Twitter and Instagram.
Contact Maria Barcelos, Executive Director at 416-255-5900 x225 to discuss your event idea.